There are many more services that we would like to offer to families who have a child with cancer.
The following is a list of in-kind items that we need for our patients and families. If you feel that you can help in any of these areas, or have another suggestion, please contact us.
- All gifts must be new and for any age, birth to 18 years
- Batteries of all sizes for toys
- Blankets / Quilts (all sizes)
- Canned Food / Kitchen Items (for the Doug-Out available for family use)
- Donate gifts or services for fundraising events
- Donate business services (i.e. printing, advertisement, banners, office supplies, trophies for children, etc.
- Department Store Gift Cards
- Gas Cards
- Grocery Cards
- Phone Cards
- Bus Vouchers
- Hotel Vouchers
- Concert Tickets
- Gift Certificates
- Movie Tickets
- Theme Park Tickets
- Arts & Crafts Activities
- DJ Services
- Entertainers: Singers, Performers, Musical Groups, etc.
- Face Painters
- Food & Beverage: Sandwiches, Water/Refreshments, Vegetable & Fruit
- Platters, Pastries, etc.
215 total views, 1 views today